Tuesday 14 April 2009

Challenge 6 - Monochrome Madness

Challenge 6 - Monochrome Madness.
This is card I have done for my mother-in -law to give to her daughter for her birthday. This was inspired by your challenge. She is very happy with it and I was too. The card is cutout down the edge to reveal a glitter card band. On the front I used a mixture of sliver peel off butterflies coloured in black ink and silver pen and three 3D decorative peel off butterfly stickers. The braid down the edge is a finishing touch I added and then I printed out the words and double mounted them in glitter card and black card.

Hope you like!! Cheers Lisa



6 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I've never seen butterflies used so effectively. Your M-I-L's daughter will love this - it is sheer elegance.
    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I absolutely love this card. The staggered butterflies are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa, love how you have displayed these butterflies - so striking. Your s-i-l will love this too. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those butterflies Lisa, and the layout you did with them, looks oh so gorgeous.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful simple elegant card.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh stunning butterfly card - adore the butterflies this card is so elegant and pretty
    thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew and good luck
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete